Focus on Industry Need Rather than investing time on Traditional Ways of Training which are Far Away from Industry Expectations
Companies are looking for highly practically skilled candidates on all Integrated Real time working skill sets
Section 1: Manual Testing
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Testing
• Why is testing necessary?
• What is testing?
• Economics of Testing
• Black Box Testing
• White Box Testing
• Software Testing Principles
• Fundamental Test Process
Chapter 2: Testing throughout the software life cycle
• Software Development models
• V - Model
• Iterative Life Cycles
• Test Levels
• Component Testing
• Integration Testing
• System Testing
• Acceptance Testing
• Maintenance testing
Chapter 3: Static Techniques
• Reviews and the test process
• Review Process
• Inspections and Walkthroughs
• Code Inspection
Chapter 4: Test Design Techniques
• Identifying test conditions and designing test cases
• Categories of test design techniques
• Specification-based or black-box techniques
• Boundary Value Analysis
• Decision Table Testing
• Equivalence Partitioning
• State Transition Testing
• Use Case Testing
• Structure-based or white-box techniques
• Code Coverage
• Decision Coverage
• Statement Coverage
• Structural Testing
• Experience-based techniques
• Error Guessing
• Exploratory Testing
• Choosing a test technique
Chapter 5: Test Management
• Test Organization
• Test Plans, Estimates, and strategies
• Test progress monitoring and control
• Configuration Management
• Risk and Testing
• Incident Management
Chapter 6: Other Testing Types
• Function Testing
• Volume Testing
• Stress Testing
• Usability Testing
• Security Testing
• Performance Testing
• Configuration Testing
• Reliability Testing
• Recovery Testing
Chapter 7: Introducing Quality Center
• The Quality Center Testing Process
• Starting Quality Center
• The Quality Center Window
Lesson 8: Specifying Releases and Cycles
• Defining Releases and Cycles
• Viewing Releases and Cycles
Lesson 9: Specifying Requirements
• Defining Requirements
• Viewing Requirements
• Modifying Requirements
• Converting Requirements
Lesson 10: Planning Tests
• Developing a Test Plan Tree
• Designing Test Steps
• Copying Test Steps
• Calling Tests with Parameters
• Creating and Viewing Requirements Coverage
Lesson 11: Running Tests
• Defining Test Sets
• Adding Tests to a Test Set
• Scheduling Test Runs
• Running Tests Manually
• Viewing and Analyzing Test Results
Lesson 12: Adding and Tracking Defects
• How to Track Defects
• Adding New Defects
• Matching Defects
• Updating Defects
• Linking Defects to Tests
• Creating Favorite Views
Secction-2: Automation Testing with Selenium and its Components
In this module, you will learn about different type of applications and testing, along with the purpose of automation testing. You will also gain insight into the evolution of Selenium, get an overview of Selenium 3.3 and its components and compare commonly used automation tool with Selenium automation tools. Finally, set up your environment so that you can start working with Selenium.
• Define Application and understand different types of Applications
• Define Testing and know the different types of Testing
• Describe Manual Testing
• Describe Automation Testing: Test Automation, ROI in automation & Framework
• Define Selenium
• Evolution of Selenium
• Components of Selenium Suite: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver & Selenium GRID
• Regression Testing
• Functional Testing
• Selenium Vs. other tools
• Role of Selenium in DevOps lifecycle
• Set Up for Selenium
• Installing Java
• Configuring Eclipse for Selenium
Java Basics and Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
In this module, you will learn about the Selenium WebDriver along with the basic concepts of JAVA programming. WebDriver is designed to provide a simpler, more concise programming interface in addition to addressing some limitations in the Selenium-RC API. Selenium-WebDriver was developed to better support dynamic web pages where elements of a page may change without the page itself being reloaded. In this module, you will explore the features and use of Selenium-WebDriver.
• Selenium WebDriver Architecture
• Usage of gecko, IE, chrome browser drivers
• Navigating to Web Applications
• Introduction to Web Elements
• Operations on Web Elements
• Fire Bug Tool and Fire Path Tool
• Browser Driver Commands/ Methods/ Functions: Get, Navigate and Find element
• Difference Between FindElement & FindElements
• Understand the difference between Driver Close and Driver Quit
• Inspecting elements in Mozilla, Chrome
• Locators: ID, Name, Class, Tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, CssSelector, XPath
• Launching a Browser (Chrome and Firefox)
• Navigating Web Applications
• Handling different Locators
XPath functions and Waits in Selenium
In this module, you will learn about XPath. XPath is designed to allow the navigation of XML documents, with the purpose of selecting individual elements, attributes, or some other part of an XML document for specific processing. You will also learn about Waits in Selenium. Waits are used to hold the web application for few seconds/minutes/hours. When web applications navigate from Page A to Page B then Selenium should wait till the browser loads Page B completely.
• What is XPath?
• Types of X-path
• Handling complex & Dynamic Web-elements in Selenium using XPath Functions: Contains (), Start-with (), Following Axes, Following Sibling Axes, Preceding Axes and Preceding Sibling Axes
• Selenium Functions
• What is Waits in Selenium?
• Types of Waits: Explicit Wait, Fluent wait, Implicit Wait, PageLoadTimeout and setScriptTimeout
• Explain Validation
• Define Browser Profiling
• Handling complex & Dynamic elements in Selenium using XPath
Handling different Controls on a Webpage – 1
In this module, you will learn how to Handle different controls on a webpage. A web page that is embedded in another web page, or an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document is known as a “frame”. The “Iframe” is used to insert content from another source, such as an advertisement, into a Web page. In this module, you will learn about frames and other controls that are on a web page.
• Java Essentials
• IFrames using WebDriver commands: By Index, By Name or ID and By Web Element
• Alerts in WebDriver: Simple Alert, Confirmation Alert, Prompt Alert
• Modal Dialog boxes
• Testing Dropdown: SelectByVisibleText, SelectByIndex, SelectByValue
Handling different Controls on a Webpage – 2
In this module, you will learn how to Handle more controls on a webpage, such as Hovering, Drag and Drop, switching between windows and so on. You will also learn about sending Email via Selenium WebDriver and Handling Keyboard Events.
• Java Essentials
• Methods in Window handling: GetWindowHandleCommand, GetWindowHandlesCommand, SwitchToWindowCommand
• Switch between Windows
• Explain how to test whether all links are working on Webpage or not
• Sending Email report using Selenium WebDriver and Eclipse
• Handle Keyboard Events
• Window handling
Introduction to TestNG Framework
framework that provides more flexible and powerful tests with the help of Annotations, Grouping, Sequencing, and Parametering. In TestNG, HTML reports can be produced, Parallel testing can be performed, Test cases can be prioritized, and data Parametrization is possible. You will also learn about Cross Browser Testing to enable you to work with different browsers.
• Introduction to TestNG
• Advantages of TestNG
• Installing TestNG on Eclipse
• Rules to write TestNG
• TestNG Features
• Sequencing: Prioritization and Dependency
• Enable/Disable a test case
• Parameterization: Using Xml file and DataProvider
• Parallel Testing & Cross Browser Testing
• TestNG Report: HTML Report, Console Report, XML Report
• Parallel Testing & Cross Browser Testing
• TestNG Report
Introduction to Selenium Grid and Selenium IDE
In this module, you will learn about Introduction to Selenium Grid and Selenium IDE.
• The need of Selenium Grid
• What is Selenium Grid?
• Architecture and RemoteWebDriver WorkFlow: Hub, Node
• Grid 1 vs Grid 2
• Setting-up Selenium Grid
• Designing Test Scripts for Grid : Using the DesiredCapabilites Object and Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
• Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
• Introduction to Selenium-IDE and its Features
• Different Controls of Selenium IDE
• Creating a Test Case
• Recording a Test Case
• Executing a Test Case
• Command, Target and Value
• Selenese Commands
• Setting up Selenium Grid
• Writing Tests using Selenium Grid
Page Object Model & Page Factory
In this module, you will learn about Page Object Model and Page Factory. It is a design pattern which is used to create Object Repository for Web UI Elements. Page Object Model includes Page classes, which finds the Web Elements of that Web Page and contains Page Methods that perform operations on those Web Elements. Page Factory is an optimized way to create Object Repository.
• Need for Page Object Modelling
• Page Classes
• Concept of Page Factory
• Implementation of POM: Without Page Factory and With Page Factory
Framework – 1
In this module, you will learn about Frameworks. A framework is a basic structure of any environment whether testing or designing. Selenium offers flexibility to create a Testing Framework that can be reused. This module enables you to learn about Testing frameworks and Apache POI that is an open source library to read and write excel files.
• What is an Automation Framework?
• Properties of Automation Framework
• Types of Automation Framework : Data Driven Test Framework, Keyword Driven Test Framework, Hybrid Test Framework
• Which Framework to choose and when?
• Introduction to Data Driven Testing using Apache POI
• Read/Write data from/to Excel sheet
• Reading/ Writing an Excel File
Framework - 2
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn to write test cases by using Keyword and Hybrid Frameworks
• Keyword Driven Test Framework
• How to create the Framework?
• Classes required
• How Testcase Files look like?
• Examples of Keyword Driven Framework
• Writing Test Cases using Keyword Driven Test Framework
• Hybrid Framework
• Writing Test Cases using Hybrid Framework
• How to create the Framework?
• Classes required to be created
• How Testcase Files look like?
• Examples of Hybrid Framework
• Writing Test cases in Hybrid Framework
Git, Jenkins, Maven and AutoIT
In this module, you will Learn about the third-party tools such as Jenkins, AutoIT, Sikuli and Maven. Jenkins is the leading open-source continuous integration tool. It is cross-platform and can be used on Windows, Linux etc. It supports software changes, multiple VMs, Plugins and has easy installation. AutoIt is a freeware scripting language and it is used to automate windows GUI. Files can be downloaded and uploaded easily using this tool. Sikuli can automate everything you see on the screen. It comes into play when there is no easy access to the GUIs internal or source code. It can automate both web and desktop applications.
• Switch from Simple Java Project to Maven Project
• Maven for builds and sending Email reports
• Selenium Integration with Jenkins
• AutoIT and its features
• AutoIt provides support for: Keystrokes, Mouse Movement, Window Control
• Sikuli and its features
• How Sikuli works
• log4j - logging tool
• Interaction with Selenium
• Interaction with Flash applications
• Upload file AutoIt Script in Selenium WebDriver
• log4j usage
Headless Browser Testing - Ghost Driver
In this module, you will learn about headless browser support. Headless browsers are typically used when there is a central server in which browser is not installed but still, there is a potential need for sanity testing with the browser. Another instance can be when you would like to simulate multiple browser versions on the same machine - in this case too using headless browser is the solution.
• Headless Browser Testing using HtmlUnitDriver
• Headless Browser Testing using PhanthomJSDriver
• Opening a Browser (headless)
• Navigating Web Applications
• Get page information and print on the console
|Candidate Name||Company||Starting Package|
|Dhananjay||Tech. M||4.8 Lac|
|Nirmal||R System||5.2 Lac|
|Gaurav||Tech. M||5.3 Lac|
|Sanjesh||Tech. M||4.91 Lac|
|Vijay Singh||TCS||5.2 Lac|
|Vijay Kumar||Master Card||5.5 Lac|
|Eng. Haroon Khan||FIS||5.2 Lac|
|Prince||R System||5.3 Lac|
|Ajeet||Entity Data||5.2 Lac|
|Sarvesh||Tech . M||5.3 Lac|
|Sachin||Tech . M||5.6 Lac|
|Suraj||Entity Data||4.5 Lac|
|Deepak||Tech . M||4.9 Lac|
|Ghanshyam Bhusan||FIS||4.8 lac|
|Jitendra||Tech . M||5.4 Lac|
|Jayant||R System||5.2 Lac|
|Nupur Sinha||Path Infotech||4.8 Lac|
CIIT NOIDA has a well-established placement cell which works around the year to help the students to prepare for the rigorous selection process. The placement cell provides Internships and Final Placements to the Students. Placement cell also provides valuable career guidance to Students
Placement is one of the core Factor at CIIT NOIDA. The objective is to place our students in reputed and prestigious corporates. CIIT Noida is committed to give internships and employments to its students in IT organizations with opportunities for growth. Such of those students who are interested in applying for internships and on campus placements shall meet the Head Student Affairs.
At CIIT we have world class trainer who have very vast experience in their field. You can see their profile to see their expertise and their strength.
They are highly qualified and experienced. They provide you real time Scenario based practical knowledge.
Faculty at CIIT is well educated in core IT technologies like Oracle, Linux/Unix, Java, Big Data-Hadoop, AWS, Advanced Shell Scripting, Perl and Python with over 7 years of Top IT companies working experience. They are Certified Corporate Trainers by World's Top companies like Oracle, Microsoft and giving Trainings in Top IT Companies Worldwide.
Our Skilled Experienced Trainers will provide you practical knowledge classes with project, interview question and answers, project case studies and many more to make you technical expert.
Faculty will map each & every topic with real world and real IT system problems.
Students has own system with complete environment set-up for practical and practice.
Various domains knowledge like Telecom, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Airline etc .
No Confusion about Industry skill sets with Proper Clarity of profiles & Career Path.
"They are not teaching but training people to work ,implement and perform on real project's task so that people can have experiential and experimental learning to be expert and experienced to work in IT....".
"Heartly thankful to ciitn and faculty. What I really like about this place is the teaching process the professor specially monty sir is soo damn supportive and always teaches us in a practical way.. he never back off always supports in every stage of learning....".
"CIIT Noida has been a great way to achieve this and I was impressed with the efficient and professional way in which the course was delivered. Very pleased that I have achieved this and it has inspired me to keep learning....".
"Having only had on the job experience during my career and no formal qualification, I was interested to know if I had the ability to actually study and work at the same time. ...".
"I am beginning to understand how the brain works, and it is opening up a whole new dimension! It’s fantastic....".
"I am finding the course very valuable it is keeping me focused and the content is excellent. I have a tendency to go off on tangents but the structure of the course keeps me on track....".