Focus on Industry Need Rather than investing time on Traditional Ways of Training which are Far Away from Industry Expectations
Companies are looking for highly practically skilled candidates on all Integrated Real time working skill sets
HTML5 and CSS3 based Responsive Website Designing with UI Testing and Bootstrap framework. Tech Altum's HTML5 course is as per industry standards. Learn how to build interactive and responsive websites using Html5 and css3.
Bootstrap is HTML5 based Mobile First Framework to build responsive websites.
Web Designing Projects ( 2 Projects )
UI and UX Design Standard
Introduction to UX Design
• What is UX Design
• The History of UX
• Modern Day UX
• Fundamentals of User Experience Design
• User Experience for the Web- An Overview
• UX Principles
• Elements of User Experience
The User-Centered Design Process
User-Centered Design is when the needs, wants, and limitations of end users of a product, service, or process are given attention and meaning at each stage of the design process.
• User-Centered Design Basics
• User-Centered Design
• Journey to the Center of Design
• Understanding Users
• Understanding Competitors - S.W.O.T Analysist
Design Thinking is a process of thinking that creates empathy for a problem by considering a human-centered lens for solving that problem.
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Designing with The Mind In Mind Author Talk
• Design Thinking - Importance
Research & Personas
Research is the core of a User Centered Design process. User-Centered Design is the application of thinking about the user’s point of view to solve a problem. Personas are realistic (from research) representation of a collection of specific user characteristics.
• Demystifying Usability Tests: Learning the Basics
Gaining Design Insights from Your Research Recruiting Process
• Get More from User Research
• Field Studies: The Ultimate Tool in Your Usability Toolbox
• Remote Usability Testing
• Prototypes: Choosing the “Right” Fidelity for Your Research
• The User is Always Right: Making Personas Work for Your Website
• Mental Models: Getting into Your Customer's Head
Content & Strategy
Content is the heart of any app or website. The strategy is the high-level plan to achieve that content.
• Foundations of Information Architecture
• Foundations of UX: Content Strategy
• Creating an Effective Content Strategy
• Interaction Design Fundamentals
• Designing Better Navigation for Web Applications
• Mobile Experience Design Strategy
• Wireframes for the Wicked
• Choosing the Right Wireframe Strategy for Your Project
• Fearless Prototyping for Skeptics
• Visual Design Essentials for Non-Designers o Color
o Visual Weight and Depth
o Repetition and Patterns
o Alignment and Proximity
o Design Principles
o Visual Hierarchy
o Brand and Identity
o Layouts and Grids
• Interactive Patterns
• Essentials of Effective Visual Design
• Visual Design for Web Applications
• User Interface Components
• Effective Use of Icons & Images
Teams & Communicating Design
• Design Studio: Building Design Consensus Early in Your Process
• Discuss Design Without Losing Your Mind
• Experience Leadership
Time for Knowledge Implementation
• Designing for iOS and Android Phones
• Designing for Websites
• Prototyping and Accessibility
• Exporting Design Assets
• Tests and Projects
Software Covered in this UX & UI Design Course
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe XD
• Sketch or Sketch App
• Programming Overview o HTML5
• Wireframing Tools o Zeplin
Other Contents Covered
• Visual Grammar
• Design Basics
• Concept Art etc.
Angular JS Syllabus
Introduction to AngularJS
• What does AngularJS do for me?
• Who controls AngularJS?
• How can I get AngularJS?
Our first AngularJS application
• A basic application
• Using angular-seed
• The pieces of the puzzle o Two-way data binding
• How it fits together o How much of the page is an Angular application?
• Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
Single Page Applications
• What do we mean by Single Page Application?
• Creating Angular Modules
• Using Angular's Routing Service o Routing Basics
o Accessing URL Data
o Using the $location Service
• Creating a Skeleton Single Page Application
• Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective
• Managing Scope
• Setting up Behavior
• Building a basic controller
• A more advanced controller
• How to create a model
• Explicit models
• Implicit models
• Angular's take on the View: a little bit different
• Tying a View to a Controller
• Tying a View to a model
• Expressions are lightweight code snippets
• Expression capabilities
• The border between expressions and $eval
• Standard filters
• Writing your own filter
• Tying filters together
• What are scopes?
• What do scopes provide?
• Scope lifecycle
• Scopes as glue between controller and view
• Scope hierarchies
• Scope and events
• Angular forms vs HTML forms
• Angular form controls
• Form events
• The form controller
• Form validation o CSS classes for form data
Ajax, Data, and Angular
• High level interactions with servers
• Low-level server interactions with $http
• The deferred/promises API
• Making RESTful Service calls with $resource
• Teaching HTML new tricks
• Binding text and attributes
• Directive processing lifecycle o DOM Processing
• A basic directive
• Directives and scopes
• Creating reusable directives
• Turning directives into components
Testing in Angular
• Unit testing o Working with Dependency Injection
o Other unit testing issues
• End-to-end testing o Angular’s E2E testing framework
o Commands and expectations
o Controlling what happens before and after the test
o Running a scenario
AngularJS 2.x Overview and Migration Strategy
Learning Outcomes of Our UI and UX Design Course
• Good aesthetic and conceptualization ability
• Strong command on design-related disciplines: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design
• Solid UX Skills in designing wireframes, process flows, sketches, scenarios and navigation models all incorporating interaction guidelines for Mobile to produce effective design solutions.
• A solid portfolio demonstrating UI/UX and visual design
• Good knowledge about user experiences, user centric design philosophy, and user importance
• Experience in designing Apps for both iOS, Android and windows mobile
• Effectively communicate and deliver your ideas through wireframes, process flows, sketches and documented mock-ups.
• Create production-ready assets by proficiently using standard industry tools, for example, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD etc.
• Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Proficiency in Windows and Mac Operating
|Candidate Name||Company||Starting Package|
|Dhananjay||Tech. M||4.8 Lac|
|Nirmal||R System||5.2 Lac|
|Gaurav||Tech. M||5.3 Lac|
|Sanjesh||Tech. M||4.91 Lac|
|Vijay Singh||TCS||5.2 Lac|
|Vijay Kumar||Master Card||5.5 Lac|
|Eng. Haroon Khan||FIS||5.2 Lac|
|Prince||R System||5.3 Lac|
|Ajeet||Entity Data||5.2 Lac|
|Sarvesh||Tech . M||5.3 Lac|
|Sachin||Tech . M||5.6 Lac|
|Suraj||Entity Data||4.5 Lac|
|Deepak||Tech . M||4.9 Lac|
|Ghanshyam Bhusan||FIS||4.8 lac|
|Jitendra||Tech . M||5.4 Lac|
|Jayant||R System||5.2 Lac|
|Nupur Sinha||Path Infotech||4.8 Lac|
CIIT NOIDA has a well-established placement cell which works around the year to help the students to prepare for the rigorous selection process. The placement cell provides Internships and Final Placements to the Students. Placement cell also provides valuable career guidance to Students
Placement is one of the core Factor at CIIT NOIDA. The objective is to place our students in reputed and prestigious corporates. CIIT Noida is committed to give internships and employments to its students in IT organizations with opportunities for growth. Such of those students who are interested in applying for internships and on campus placements shall meet the Head Student Affairs.
At CIIT we have world class trainer who have very vast experience in their field. You can see their profile to see their expertise and their strength.
They are highly qualified and experienced. They provide you real time Scenario based practical knowledge.
Faculty at CIIT is well educated in core IT technologies like Oracle, Linux/Unix, Java, Big Data-Hadoop, AWS, Advanced Shell Scripting, Perl and Python with over 7 years of Top IT companies working experience. They are Certified Corporate Trainers by World's Top companies like Oracle, Microsoft and giving Trainings in Top IT Companies Worldwide.
Our Skilled Experienced Trainers will provide you practical knowledge classes with project, interview question and answers, project case studies and many more to make you technical expert.
Faculty will map each & every topic with real world and real IT system problems.
Students has own system with complete environment set-up for practical and practice.
Various domains knowledge like Telecom, Healthcare, Hospitality, Finance, Airline etc .
No Confusion about Industry skill sets with Proper Clarity of profiles & Career Path.
"They are not teaching but training people to work ,implement and perform on real project's task so that people can have experiential and experimental learning to be expert and experienced to work in IT....".
"Heartly thankful to ciitn and faculty. What I really like about this place is the teaching process the professor specially monty sir is soo damn supportive and always teaches us in a practical way.. he never back off always supports in every stage of learning....".
"CIIT Noida has been a great way to achieve this and I was impressed with the efficient and professional way in which the course was delivered. Very pleased that I have achieved this and it has inspired me to keep learning....".
"Having only had on the job experience during my career and no formal qualification, I was interested to know if I had the ability to actually study and work at the same time. ...".
"I am beginning to understand how the brain works, and it is opening up a whole new dimension! It’s fantastic....".
"I am finding the course very valuable it is keeping me focused and the content is excellent. I have a tendency to go off on tangents but the structure of the course keeps me on track....".